Getting to the Event
BroCon 2018 will take place at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA.
2799 Jefferson Davis Hwy
Arlington, VA 22202
Group Rate: $269
Cutoff date for group rate is September 24, 2018.
To make a room reservation, click here.
Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle
- Courtesy Hyatt Airport Shuttle to Reagan National Airport (DCA) departs the hotel every 20 minutes on the hour from 4:40am – 12:00am. (Times subject to change.)
- The shuttle will pickup and drop-off on the upper level (Departure level) right outside doors #2 and #4. After retrieving your luggage from baggage claim you'll need to go back up to the departure level (airline ticket counter level) to catch the shuttle.
- From Dulles Airport (IAD) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $65 to $55.
- From Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) to our Washington DC metro area hotel, cost is approximately $85 to $90.
Metro Subway Access
- From the Crystal City Metro Station (corner of 18th St and S. Bell Street) the Blue and Yellow lines are available, in which our Washington DC metro area hotel is a 10 minute walk.
- Courtesy Hyatt Metro Shuttle to and from Crystal City Metro Station departs the hotel front drive every 30 minutes on the hour from 6:00am - 11:30pm Monday thru Friday, and 7:00am - 11:30pm Saturday and Sunday. (Times subject to change) **When traveling to the hotel via Metro, once you are at the top of the escalators, turn to the left and walk toward 18th St. The shuttle will pickup underneath the overpass.**
The Hyatt Regency Crystal City offers Valet Parking ONLY
Valet Parking Rates:
- Up to 2 hours - $16
- 2-4 hours - $25
- 4-6 hours - $35
- 6 - Overnight - $40
*In & out privileges pertain to overnight parking rates only
*Oversized vehicles, greater in height than 80 inches will incur an additional $5 surcharge